After your child creates his or her account, you are able to reset a forgotten Student password from your Edmodo for Parents Android app. To reset your child's password on your Parent Android app, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account.
- Click the three dots icon - - on the top right corner of your screen.
- In the Settings section, tap the name of the child whose password you need to reset.
- In the Student's view, select "Reset Student Password."
- Enter a new password and confirm the password. Click "Save New Password" to complete the process.