After your child creates his or her account, you are able to reset a forgotten Student password from your Edmodo for Parents iPhone app. To reset your child's password on your Parent iPhone app, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your previously created Parent Account.
- Click the "Settings icon" - - on the top left corner of your screen.
3. In the "Settings" section, tap the name of the student whose password you would like to reset.
4. In the Student's view, select "Reset Student Password".
5. Enter a new password and confirm the password. Click "Save New Password" to complete the process.