If you connected to the wrong Student, your child created a new Student account and you want to remove the outdated account, or you need to remove a Student from your Parent app for any other reason, follow these instructions:
- Log-in to your previously created Parent account on your Parent Android app.
- Click the three dots icon - - on the top right corner of your screen.
- In the Settings section, tap the name of the child you want to disconnect.
- In the Student's view, select the red "Unlink Student" button.
- Click the "Unlink Student" pop-up box.
Note: Accidentally removed a Student from your account? You can easily add the Student again by clicking "Add a Student" at the top of the the settings toolbar.