School and District Administrators can view Activity occurring in the Groups for which Teachers and Students in their School or District Network are Members of on Edmodo. School and District Administrators can also View Direct Messages Sent between Teachers and Students.
To View Teacher and Student Activity:
- Switch to the Admin Account from your Teacher Account
- Click the "Management" tab and select "Members" from the drop-down menu
- Scroll the Member List or use the Search Bar to find a specific Teacher or Student. You may adjust the Member Filters to Filter by User Type. If you are a District Administrator, you may also adjust the Member Filters to Filter by School.
- Click on the “Gear” icon to expand the Member Settings menu
- Click the “Eye” icon in the Member Settings menu.
A new Page will open, displaying all Activity for the Selected User. By default, the most recent Group Activity and Posts for the User will appear in the Main section of the Page. On the left Panel, you can select a Group to Filter conversations.