Edmodo School and District Networks provide the most secure access to Edmodo for Teachers and Students. They also enable access to special School and District Network Features that only Network Members may access. Before these additional Features can be accessed, however, the School or District Administrator must admit all Teachers and Students into the School or District Network.
To admit Teachers and Students into your School or District Network:
- If you haven't already done so, Claim your Free School or District Network
- Direct your Teachers and Students to log into your School or District Account. Once your School or District Account has been Approved, you'll be a given secure School or District Sign In Page (e.g.https://mydistrict.edmodo.com) – which all of your Teachers and Students will need to use to log into Edmodo.
- Logging in through your Sign In Page is an important Best Practice for School and District Networks on Edmodo.
- The Sign In Page ensures that only Verified Teachers in your Network can Create Teacher Accounts and Communicate with Students.
- Logging in through your unique Sign In Page also allows teachers to access School and District Pages, and allows them to appear in your Edmodo Insights Data.
- School or District Admins can access the School Codes from their Admin Center.
- Existing Teachers on Edmodo can be Approved in advance using the Pending Teachers Queue.
Teachers should only need to supply a School Code once. This will verify their identity as a Teacher in your School or District Network.
Students will never need to supply a School Code. School Codes should never be stored in a location where Students can easily access them.
Best Practices also recommend you take the following Steps to ensure the most secure School or District Network for your Teachers and Students:
If you have questions please message our Edmodo Administrator Support team.