Sometimes it is easier to annotate an Assignment to give your feedback rather than writing lengthy comments. Below you will find instructions on how to annotate a student's Assignment submission using Office Online.
- View the Assignment post in your Group or on your main Post Stream.
- Click the “Turned In" button located on the Assignment post to view a list of all work that needs grading. (You will also receive an alert in your Notifications section any time a student turns in an Assignment.)
- Select a particular student’s name from the left panel to review the Assignment.
- Select the “Open" button below the Assignment title in Office Online.
- Click the "Edit in Browser" button within Office Online.
From here, it is possible to use Office Online and its features (comments, highlights, strikethrough, etc) to Annotate your Students' Assignments.
Note: Only a Group Owner or Co-Teacher is able to Annotate an Assignment using Office Online. Office Online Annotations are only accessible with Office Online compatible files.
For more information on how to Annotate/markup using Office Online, check out these Help Center articles: