To view your Child's grades on their Edmodo created Quizzes or Assignments, the "What's Due" section is the place to go! To do so, please do the following:
- When you log in, you will see the "What's Due" tab: you can click it on the bottom of the screen. If you have more than one student account on your parent account swipe left on the screen to switch student profiles, and you will see the name of the student at the top. You'll know which child's account you're viewing by the name displayed at the top.
- Tap the "Completed" tab at the right of the upper panel.
- Tap into the Assignment or Quiz for more detail.
Note the following scenarios:
- If an Assignment or Quiz was submitted on time in Edmodo, you will see text reading: "Assignment Submitted On Time" below the grade. Click on "View submission" for more details.
- If an Assignment or Quiz was not submitted on time, will see text reading: "Submitted Late" . Click on "View submission" for more details.
- If the assignment or Quiz has been graded, you will find the grade below the "View submission" button. You can click on that button for more details.
On time Assignments: