To view your Child's grades on their Edmodo created Quizzes or Assignments, the "What's Due" section is the place to go! To do so, please do the following:
- When you log-in, you will see the "What's Due" tab - you can click it on the bottom of the screen. If you have more than one Student account on your Parent account, tap the name in the upper left corner and click on your child's name to switch the child you'd like to see. You'll know which child's account you're viewing by the name displayed at the top.
- Click into the Assignment or Quiz for more detail.
Note the following scenarios:
- If an Assignment or Quiz has been submitted on Edmodo, you will see a green checkmark next to the item in the activity feed. Click on the item to see more details.
- If an Assignment has been submitted, you'll see the submission below the Assignment details and the submission status will show "On Time" in green or "Late" in red.
- If an Assignment has not yet been graded by the Teacher on Edmodo, you will see "Awaiting Grade."
- If an Assignment has been graded on Edmodo by the Teacher, you will see a score below the name of the Assignment. The submission text will show below the submission details.
- If a Quiz has been taken on Edmodo, you will see a green checkmark next to "Quiz." Click the Quiz to see the grade and the submission status of the Quiz.
- Quizzes can include short answer questions which must be manually graded by the Teacher. If these question types are not yet scored, you will not see their points reflected in the Quiz score. On a web browser, you can see if all of the questions have been answered by selecting "View" to see your child's Quiz results including the questions and their answers.