Logging in with Clever on the iOS is easy. Here are the steps to log in to the Edmodo App using your Clever credentials.
1. Log out of the Edmodo App (if you have it on your device).
2. Update or Install the Edmodo App (version 6.2.1 or later).
3. Launch the Edmodo App.
4. Tap the “Log in” link (iPhone) / button (iPad).
5. Tap the "Subdomain" button at the bottom (iPhone) / “Others” link (iPad).
6. Enter your school’s Edmodo subdomain and tap Find Subdomain (example enter “csusa” if your subdomain is https://csusa.edmodo.com in a web browser).
7. Tap the “Log in with Clever” button.
8. If you have the Clever App installed, it will open that and you can enter your Clever credentials there.
9. If you do not have the Clever App installed, it will open a Clever web view and you can enter your Clever credentials there.
Note: The screens may switch back and forth a few times between Edmodo and Clever during the login process and this is normal. A known issue is that if you are using an iPad and dismiss the Clever screen before logging in, the Edmodo app will stall. Simply restart the Edmodo app and try again.