As you may have heard, we’ve been hard at work building a better Edmodo. We've kept all the core functionality the same, but you'll see a fresh new look and upgrades to your favorite features coming soon.
If you participated in the New Edmodo Beta, we truly appreciate all your feedback and help to improve the experience for everyone.
Note: Throughout the rest of the beta period, teachers may still switch back to the old Edmodo. However, on January 2, 2019, this option will be removed in order to best support your experience moving forward.
Feature updates coming to Edmodo:
- Edmodo's home stream will include educational resources and new ways to connect to the Edmodo teacher network. Edmodo Recommendations will bring you relevant teacher resources, and we're making it easier to filter your stream based on your interests.
- Messaging will be even easier to use and include enhancements that allow you to better manage conversations and find what you're looking for. After seeing the popularity of Messages on Edmodo this year, we've taken your feedback and suggestions to create the best possible experience for all our users—and it’ll only get better from here.
- Edmodo will provide additional improvements for all users:
- Teachers will get upgrades to their class rosters in the Members tab, allowing you to set up your students' accounts and easily connect them to their parents.
- Students will get access to Planner on their mobile device to organize their work for your class on Edmodo as well as their other classes.
- Parents will be able to instantly connect with their children and start receiving updates and notifications with an email address or phone number.
- And more throughout the year!
We are here for you!
Your feedback is critical in helping us improve the Edmodo experience. Please contact our Support Team with any questions or concerns.