As you may have heard, we are introducing a refreshed and redesigned Edmodo for Teachers! We're keeping the streamlined, easy-to-use interface that our users love while rolling out a beautiful new look and an even faster experience with improved site performance.
Most importantly, the new site architecture will allow us to release the awesome new features our team has been working on so that teachers can use them this school year!
Note: During the beta period, teachers may still switch back to the old Edmodo.
Feature updates coming to the New Edmodo for Teachers:
- The New Edmodo will include a daily feed of all new educational resources and provide a dedicated place for you to discover inspiration. We’re developing an unparalleled recommendation engine that brings you relevant teacher resources, along with ways to connect to the Edmodo teacher network.
- Messaging will be even easier to use and include enhancements that allow you to better manage conversations and find what you're looking for. After seeing the popularity of Messages on Edmodo this year, we've taken your feedback and suggestions to create the best possible experience for all our users—and it’ll only get better from here.
- Edmodo will provide additional improvements for all users:
- Teachers will be able to use a roster creator to easily set up their students' accounts when they first create their class.
- Students will get access to a planner on their mobile device to organize their work for your class on Edmodo as well as their other classes.
- Parents will be able to instantly connect with their children and start receiving updates and notifications with an email address or phone number.
- And more throughout the year!
We'd love to hear from you!
Your feedback is critical in helping us improve the New Edmodo experience. While we've been working hard to catch every detail within the platform, we can’t test for every single user experience and you may notice a difference with the way you normally use Edmodo.
If you do catch something that seems wrong or out of place, please let us know by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "New Edmodo Beta" in the subject line.