February 2021 Updates
- Rich Text Editor: Teachers have more options to format their class assignments, notes, and quizzes. Learn more about Rich Text.
- First Time User Experience Tour: New users logging on for the first time will see some helpful tips on how to use Edmodo. Happy exploring! 🧭
- Updated Zoom FAQs (Enterprise Only): For Enterprise subscribers, learn about Zoom on different devices 💻 📱
- Progress Book Improvement: Quizzes that include short answer questions are labeled as "ungraded" in Progress Book to help Teachers stay organized with their marking. ✅
January 2021 Updates
- Library Storage 📁: Free users are granted 1GB of Library storage and Enterprise users have unlimited storage space. Learn all about your Backpack and Library Storage Space here. Please note this change will be fully implemented in June 2021.
- Agenda 🗓️: Add an Agenda to your class to help facilitate your students' learning. Create an Agenda
- Discoverable Groups for Enterprise: Create Groups for your School's Organization and control permissions for who can join.
Major 2020 Updates
- Posting GIFs: Teachers and Students can use the "Add a GIF" option in class posting options, adding some flair to class discussions while keeping the conversation educational.
- Zoom for Enterprise Subscribers: Introducing our new integration with Zoom allowing you to seamlessly create an event within Edmodo. Learn more.
- Refreshing Calendar View for Teachers and Students: Sleek new Calendar to help give you a better view of what's coming up at a glance. Learn how to navigate your Calendar 📆
- Diverse Quiz Question Types: Expanded quiz question types to include distractor answers and multiple answers. Learn more about the new quiz question types here.
- Personalizing Quiz Questions: Create versatile, dynamic, and fun quizzes by attaching visuals to individual question answer choices to help convey more complex answer options.
- Friendlier Class Codes: We've made Class Codes easier to use while also ensuring best practices for classroom safety. Learn all about Class Codes and safety.
- Sign-Up Flows: Updated Teacher and Student sign-up flow with verification.
- Discover Collections: We know how important it is to keep the learning going so we’ve put together some practical resources. Learn more about Distance Learning Collection on Discover.
- JumpStart Activity Studio Integration: JumpStart allows you to quickly find and create interactive activities to gamify quiz taking and bring more excitement to your classroom. You can even host live trivia challenges for your class!