Want to know what's happening in your child's online class? Need to speak to their teacher and ask about a homework assignment? Edmodo Parent accounts are here to help! Parent accounts are primarily designed for observational purposes and have different permissions than Student accounts. Continue reading for more information on what your Parent account can do:
Parent accounts have the following permissions:
- View class posts and updates created by their child's teacher
- View upcoming and completed tasks in their child's Planner. Read more about how to see your child's grades.
- Send a direct message to their child's teacher. Learn more about direct messaging for parents.
- View conversations between their child and teacher
Parent accounts do not have the following permissions:
- Like or comment on posts not directed to parents
- Post to their child's class
- View shared folders and material
- Send direct messages to other students or parents
Want to learn more about your Parent account? Read more to understand your Parent account.