Search keywords: joining groups, signing up...
See All Results
Trust & Safety FAQs
At Edmodo, we see it as part of our mission to educate our users on privacy and web safety related issues. This page provides educators, students, and parents with best practices and guidelines.
- Are You Compliant with SOPIPA?
- Will My Name Show up in a Google Search (Teachers)?
- Will My Student's Edmodo Name or Avatar Show up in a Google Search?
- Are You Compliant with COPPA?
- Are You Compliant with FERPA?
- Is Your Site Encrypted by HTTPS (SSL)?
- Why Should I Lock My Group Code?
- How Do I Delete or Edit a Post from a Group Member?
- How Do I Remove a Member from My Group?
- How Do I Stop My Students from Posting?
- How Do I Approve Student Posts?
- How Does Edmodo Handle Cyber-Bullying?
- Does Edmodo Filter Content for Inappropriate Language?
- How Do I Report (Flag) an Inappropriate Account?
- How Do I Stop Connection Requests?
- How Do I Remove Someone from Our School?
- Where Do You Store Your Data?